SEO Audit to Help Share Human Trafficking Resources
ORGANIZATION: Vista Maria
Please visit the new page to apply.
Help us reach more people to spread awareness and resources about human trafficking. The Michigan Abolitionist Project (MAP) website needs an audit to help us improve our Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Michigan Abolitionist Project (MAP) - preventing modern-day slavery
Vista Maria and MAP have joined forces in the fight against human trafficking. By combining two of Michigan’s leading human trafficking programs, we are better positioned to improve awareness, advocacy, and services to combat human trafficking. Vista Maria’s expertise has been in the area of innovative treatment and services for adolescent survivors and MAP has been an influential advocate for survivor-focused legislation. Our partnership only strengthens our collective ability to raise awareness, improve training and broaden our advocacy within the anti-trafficking movement.
What We Need:
- To help survivors, advocates, care providers, and other constituents more easily discover MAP's website: www.michiganabolitionistproject.org
- Analysis of the Michigan Abolitionist Project (MAP)'s on-page content, technical structure, and presence of inbound links on other websites for search engine optimization
- Actionable steps to improve website’s performance in search engines via organic search
What We Have:
- A functional website, which should make it easy for you to get started.
- We also have a knowledgeable marketing manager, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
- Meet to discuss target audience for engagement, and existing channels for website traffic
- Audit Site Content
- Assess on-site elements including URL structures, navigation, internal links, use of keywords and general copy
- Create list of every page in a spreadsheet with notes and recommendations for improvement
- Techical Audit
- Assess technical site elements that affect crawlability like sitemap, use of HTTPS, HTML structure, site speed, and presence of 404 or server errors
- Provide recommendations to improve search engine indexing
- Off-Site Link Audit
- Assess the presence and state of backlinks and anchor text
- Provide recommendations to improve domain and page authority
The Right Volunteer
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices, search engine algorithms, and ranking strategies
- Experience with SEO Analysis strategies and tools like Google Analytics
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 10 - 25 hours over 2 - 4 weeks
2 More opportunities with Vista Maria1 Review
About Vista Maria
20651 W Warren Ave, Dearborn Heights, MI 48127, US
Vista Maria is a place for girls, youth and their families to realize a life beyond trauma and ignite a life of possibility. We are fearless in our commitment to keep them safe and to make them strong and our courageous compassion finds new ways to bring wholeness and possibility to those who need it most.
We are Vista Maria.
We are driven by courage, love and vision to help others realize a life beyond trauma and ignite a life of possibility. Our courageous action is driven by our boundless compassion for our young people and their families. Every day, Vista Maria brings strength and caring enough for everyone, so that one day each person can do the same for themselves and others.
We know that it takes a Fearless Heart to overcome the challenges of abuse and trauma and move forward. An unwavering courage, limitless love and positive vision that was embodied in 1883 by our founder, Sister Mary Euphrasia and carried on today by each one of us. What began as a home for girls and women in need has evolved to encompass mental health services, education and after school care, foster care, adoption, independent living, secure care for the survivors of human trafficking, and advocacy for the welfare of children.
We’re visionary in our approach and unrelenting in our quest to provide the best care and support for vulnerable children and families. Our boundless belief in every person’s worth propels us to action, pursuing new ways to serve our community.
We invite anyone with courage, love and vision to join us and ignite a life of possibility.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 8, 2023
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Marketing Analytics
- Must be at least 21
- About 10 - 25 hours over 2 - 4 weeks