11 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Washington Autism Alliance
Please visit the new page to apply.
11 people are interested
NATURE OF ORGANIZATION:
Washington Autism Alliance is a statewide nonprofit organization serving more than 2800 children and adolescents. We are looking for someone who can a ssist in all aspects of the grant writing, preparation, and submission process, generating letters of inquiry, proposals and other supporting documents in response to solicitations. If you have exceptional writing skills, have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand and want to make a difference in the lives of those with ASD, we want to hear from you.
REPORTING TO: Grant Writer and Director of Operations
REQUIREMENT: 16 - 24 hours per week
PERIOD : Feb 15-May15
- Research grants opportunities from government and non-government agencies; research prospective foundation and institutional funding opportunities.
- Draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on the funding requirements of the organization - Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand team requirements.
- Work with relevant, internal staff and faculty to obtain the information required to obtain purpose, goals, and objectives.
- Submit proposals to grant writers approval.
- Develop or maintain online help documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to work well independently, as well as being a contributor in a team environment.
- Work with confidential information and show discretion.
- Flexible, creative, solution oriented
For questions or with interest in this opportunity, please send your latest resume and cover letter to Office@WashingtonAutismAdvocacy.org
6 More opportunities with Washington Autism Alliance2 Reviews
About Washington Autism Alliance
721 4th Ave. #891, Kirkland, WA 98033, US
We expand access to healthcare, education and services for people with autism and other intellectual and developmental disabilities in Washington State. See more at: http://www.washingtonautismalliance.org
How we do it:
By Providing pro bono guidance, counseling, coordination, training, resources, and legal support to families and professionals, to help them attain effective autism treatment and socially significant rehabilitative programs statewide. We appreciate you.
The generous donations of time and talent from our dedicated volunteers are instrumental in helping WAA continue its work. It is only with your unwavering support that we are able to help children and adults with ASD to thrive and succeed in life.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 8, 2023
- Administrative Support
- Grant Writing / Research
- Must be at least 18