A Volunteer Success Coach - Golden Colorado - virtual
Please visit the new page to apply.
BE A VOLUNTEER SUCCESS COACH
Serve people on SNAP (in Colorado) through workforce training, 1:1 success coaching, and linking to a network of employment and life resources. Increasing access to these resources help address a layer of economic, relational, and spiritual poverty.
Interested? Fill out the volunteer success coach information form at www.snap2jobs.org
You can do this!
The role of the Success Coach is simple and profound. A Success Coach engages with the job seeker online by reviewing their course assignments and meets (online) with the job seeker once a week for the first 4 weeks. After 4 weeks, the coach schedules a monthly meeting with the job seeker for the next two months. That’s it!
We train you.
Coaching is all online, flexible times and days fit your busy schedule! An hour a week can change a life.
# mentor # advocacy
5 More opportunities with SNAP2Jobs4 Reviews
4505 S YOSEMITE ST UNIT 376, DENVER, CO 80237, US
Help SNAP recipients gain self-sufficiency through workforce training, 1:1 success coaching, and access to a network of employment and life resources.
We provide comprehensive workforce-readiness training for SNAP recipients via an online platform which allows job seekers flexibility to access training at their convenience. Our four-week course allows job seekers to access proven practices for researching jobs, applying for jobs that are a match with the job seeker’s strengths, and equipping the job seeker with the tools to present 'YOUR BEST YOU’ to win the job.
Every graduate of our program leaves with the following...
- A full assessment of their personal strengths connected to the current job market
- A professional resume
- An adjustable cover letter template
- A certificate of course completion
- A reference letter from your personal coach
- Valuable experience from a mock interview based on a real job opening
- A network of employment resources
- A personal Success Coach who walks alongside job seekers through completion of the program and beyond
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 25, 2023
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week per 2 clients -- times and days of the week are flexible
- Aligned – with meeting the needs of people experiencing economic, relational, and spiritual poverty; A Learner ; A Great Listener; A Heart to Serve; A Great Workplace Experience – a person with professional and successful work experience