Seniors and disabled need help with light housekeeping, home organizing, transportation and pet care. Projects for individuals and special events. Make a difference in the lives of seniors in Commerce City. They need your help!
Contact Jessica Gonzalez at 720-859-2248 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember - Volunteers have great hearts!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 4-6 hours a month
- Neat Freak Volunteer
- Give An Elderly Person in the...
- Family Volunteering for seniors
- Laundry Assistance
- Volunteers For Home-Bound Seniors
- Respite (relief) caregiver
- Make A Difference for Seniors!
- Need Drivers for Meals on Wheels...
- Give A Caregiver A Little Break
- Volunteer Handy People for Older...
- Be a Good Neighbor for a Senior...
- Brighten someone's day in Brighton
- Shoppers Needed To Help Elderly...
- Shopping and Errands For Seniors
- Food Bank Volunteer
- Come help in Commerce City
- Volunteer Caregiver
- Friendly Visitor
- Neat Freak - Help Seniors in...
- Transportation Volunteer