Help with table info at brewery events
ORGANIZATION: MSS-Midwest Special Services, Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Volunteer will be tabling an event at a local restaurant or brewery. This will include answering questions about MSS and the programs we offer. This may include handing out flyers, helping people scan QR codes, or having conversations about the different things happening at MSS. Before the event starts you will meet with the Development Associate at the location, and they will bring supplies and go over any questions. Dates and time TBD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend the Event Table for the duration of the event.
- Answer questions about MSS & Programs.
- Assist people with visiting our websites or scanning flyer QR codes.
- Some events may require volunteer to make sales.
- Return extra handouts, flyers, and items to MSS after event concludes. (Can be on different day)
- Must be knowledgeable of MSS or is able to take time to learn about MSS before the Event.
- Must be at event on time.
- Be courteous and personable when dealing with the
- Be self-directed, willing to take initiative, and detail oriented.
- Typical events run about 5 hours.
- Preferred 2 hour shifts per volunteer, unless volunteer is able to do 5 hours.
16 More opportunities with MSS-Midwest Special Services, Inc1 Review
About MSS-Midwest Special Services, Inc
900 Ocean St, St. Paul, MN 55106, US
The Mission of MSS is to support people with disabilities as vital and contributing members of our community
As a 501c3 nonprofit organization, we provide community and employment services to individuals with a wide range of disabilities. We believe everyone is a vital and contributing member of their community, and our goal is to help create a future where people are supported to live the life they envision. A life full of friendship, community, and most of all- choices.
Multiple locations Saint Paul, MN 55106
February 6, 2023
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- events run for up to 5 hours, or volunteers can do 2 hour shifts