2 people are interested
Fundraising lead for a farmer-focused non-profit
ORGANIZATION: GivingHope Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
GivingHope Foundation is seeking a leader to manage our Fundraising strategy. We are a small but impactful community-driven organization. Since we focused on working with smallholder farmers in 2019, we have grown both in experience and reach. We are in need of steady sources of income to maintain our steady growth.
As our fundraising lead, you will supervise and coordinate all operations within an organization that generates money. You will work closely with the secretariat, as well as previous donors. You will need to have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. You should also be good at researching and devising strategies and opportunistically taking advantage of donation possibilities. Additionally, it will be a plus if you are good at people management, and building long-term relationships with potential donors.
An interest in, and commitment to our mission and vision is essential.
What do you get out of it:
- Becoming part of a closely linked team that together is creating the last impact for rural farmers
- A good team that is currently operating in three countries
- And of course a lot of fun
1 More opportunity with GivingHope Foundation
About GivingHope Foundation
Bujwahya, Nyantonzi Rd, Hoima, WE 256, UG
To build thriving grassroots communities where economic prosperity, environmental sustainability and emotional well-being are balanced for the long-term benefit of all.
We are a non-profit social enterprise that helps smallholder farmers in rural Uganda to grow their way out of poverty, to improve their health and protect the environment. We do this by supplying agricultural inputs, financing Village Savings and Loans Associations (VSLAs), and fostering climate change adoption.
Our core values are:
- Creativity: we encourage a safe and supportive space for experimentation and innovation to solve problems
- Humility: we show compassion and endeavor to understand, respect and value every individual
- Integrity: we do what we say
- Fairness: we promote equality and mutual respect; working towards relationships that are inclusive, trusting and participatory
- Fun: we value the enjoyment in creating friendly and productive working environments
- Environmental stewardship
- Rural youth development
- Self-help banks (also known as Village Savings and Loans Association - VSLAs)
- Sustainable agriculture
- Dignified livelihoods
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 13, 2023
- Donor Management
- 2-3 Hours a week