2 people are interested
Kid's Ministry Intern
ORGANIZATION: Zoe Church of Orange County
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
· Ensure that children’s ministry is offered during the weekend service with a team
Experience and Qualifications
· Experience working with children is essential
· Previous management experience preferred
· Strong administrative skills
· Previous financial/budget experience preferred
· Ability to foresee and address needs for the children’s programs
· Flexible approach to changing priorities and duties
· College degree or equivalent experience required; seminary is preferred
More opportunities with Zoe Church of Orange County
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Zoe Church of Orange County
5701 Trabuco Rd., Irvine, CA 92620, US
THE MISSION of Zoe Church OC is: 1) Experience LIFE in Christ to the fullest 2) Share LIFE together in love 3) Bring LIFE to the least, last and lost. THE VISION of Zoe Church OC is to be a biblically functional community of believers so Christ’s redemptive purposes can be accomplished in the world. The Five Gs Grace, Growth, Group, Gifts, Good Stewardship "I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10b
As we build Acts 2 churches locally and globally, here are our rallying cries:
- Help people far from God come to faith in Jesus Christ (Acts 2:47; Mark 16:15; Acts 1:8).
- Fight injustice, work for peace, and extend compassion to people in need (Acts 2:45; Isaiah 58:6-7, 9-10; Matthew 25:40; 1 John 3:17).
- Build a radically diverse biblical community that serves and lives in reconciliation with one another and with God (Acts 2:42; Hebrews 10:25; James 5:16).
- Strive to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:42; Matthew 28: 19-20; Romans 12:1-2; 2 Corinthians 3:18; Galatians 5:22-23).
- Enable women and men to serve according to their gifts (Romans 12:4-8; 1 Peter 4:10-11).
- Steward resources generously, wisely, and sacrificially (Acts 2:44-45; Luke 12:48; 2 Corinthians 9:11).
- Gather regularly for biblical teaching, corporate worship, and prayer (Acts 2:42, 46; Ephesians 5:19; Ephesians 6:18-19; Colossians 3:16; Hebrews 13:15; 1 Timothy 4:11-13; 2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- Depend upon and courageously obey the Holy Spirit (John 16:13-15; Acts 1:8; 1 Corinthians 2:10-13; 1 Corinthians 12:13).
Zoe Church OCIrvine, CA 92620
February 6, 2023
- Youth Services
- Child Care
- Child Development
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours. week
- love for kids and the local church