1 person is interested
Volunteer Visual Media Manager (Photo / Video / Editing)
ORGANIZATION: SAFE PLACE INTERNATIONAL
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
About The Role: The Visual Media Manager will work with the Communications team, regional team members, and the Executive Director to create compelling visual content (photos/videos) in order to engage the public in our work.
- Create photo and video content (when location allows)
- Collect and edit existing video footage to create compelling pieces for a variety of purposes
- Recruit and coach community volunteer photographers/videographers from each region in order to build a repository high quality imagery of our activities around the world and provide a pathway for community members to contribute their own work to our communications efforts
- Ensure ethical media practices are followed in accordance with our media policy
- Utilize platforms adopted by SPI (e.g. Google Suite, Slack)
- Help build a workplace culture that is anti-racist, inclusive, equitable, trauma-informed, and team member-centric.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Programs or Executive Director.
- Flexible schedule
- Introduction to different world views, cultures, traditions and languages.
- Deeply meaningful work that provides a direct, authentic connection to the community we serve.
- Work alongside highly motivated and dedicated individuals who set out to change the world.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter with position title in the subject line to email@example.com. Please include where you heard about this opportunity in your email. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, with review and interviews to begin immediately.
3 More opportunities with SAFE PLACE INTERNATIONAL
About SAFE PLACE INTERNATIONAL
To Be Informed, Mill Valley, CA 94941, US
SafePlace International’s primary mission is to provide food, clothing, shelter, and emotional support in a context of safety and protection for doubly-marginalized communities while creating a larger framework of inclusivity with clear pathways toward individual sustainability and self-actualization.
Safe Place International's primary mission is to support the dignity and self-actualization of the most marginalized members of the global refugee community. We seek to significantly improve the opportunities, individual, and collective life experiences of these community members. We support this mission through direct aid and advocacy initiatives, specifically supporting members of the LGBTQIA+ community, survivors of GBV, and single/pregnant women.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 3, 2023
- Video Production
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Minimum 3 months