Volunteer Content Editor
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: iMiracleProject
iMiracleProject Ukraine Relief Fund is looking for a volunteer content editor who will help us with editing and occasionally writing marketing content.
The daily tasks:
- Edit and proofread the marketing assets (social media posts, email newsletters, website texts, press releases);
- Write the texts for special occasions;
- Collaborate with our team members.
- Experience in content editing/writing (preferably for marketing purposes);
- Native English speaker with Bachelor’s degree in English or Linguistics or a related field preferred.
- Flexible schedule - 10 hours per week;
- You can make a change that lasts a lifetime for families in Ukraine;
- You will have a big impact on our tight-knit non-profit team.
About WA-based charity organization iMiracleProject Ukraine Relief Fund ( https://www.imiracleproject.org): We are gathering funds and in-kind donations to provide vital supplies, food, clothing, blankets, and transport to safe areas through our trusted coordinators in and near the war zone in Ukraine. Since March 2022, we’ve helped over 40,000 people in Ukraine.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8434 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
733 7th AvenueKirkland, WA 98033
February 3, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK