6 people are interested
Nonprofit Volunteer Executive Assistant to Founder - Baseball for Babies
ORGANIZATION: Baseball for Babies
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
Baseball for Babies is a nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing more babies home by providing medical care for premature babies and helping their families financially. We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team as a volunteer.
Day-to-day activities include:
- Researching premature baby statistics and where our funding could be most beneficial
- Collecting materials to add to the monthly newsletter
- Contacting past and potential sponsors, nurturing relationships
- Connecting with like organizations and premature baby families
- Social media engagement
- Assist with planning and organizing Baseball for Babies events
- Planning a Baseball for Babies game NCAA level
- Contacting celebrity baseball players to confirm game attendance
- Writing out facts for the scoreboard
- Selecting videos and images to use on the scoreboard
- Selecting premature baby’s family members and hospital reps from NICU to attend the event and throw the first pitch
- Organizing the promotional items to give away at the game
- Coordinating with the Auctioneer on the live auction to be held at the game
- Coordinating with the photo booth vendor
- Obtaining sponsorships
- Graphic designing for promotional materials
- Partnering with like organizations to which unused tickets sales will be donated
- Documenting the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to use for future events
- Assist with fundraising and grant writing efforts
- Help with social media and website management
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed
- Passion for the core mission of the organization and for giving back to the community
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with fundraising and grant writing is a plus
- Proficiency in social media and website management is a plus
- Prior event planning experience is a plus
Please submit a cover letter and resume for consideration. Volunteers will be required to undergo a background check.
More opportunities with Baseball for Babies
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Baseball for Babies
448 W 19TH ST 371, HOUSTON, TX 77008, US
We are a volunteer driven Nonprofit dedicated to helping premature babies. 100% of proceeds help bring more babies home.
Baseball for Babies is a nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing more babies home by providing medical care for premature babies and helping their families financially. We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team as a an executive volunteer to the Founder.
This Nonprofit was creating in memory of McKenzie Reese Sinisi. You can read more about the mission on our website at www.basebalforbabies.org
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 2, 2023
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Looking for full time but flexible