Family Store Donation Specialist
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Seton Center, Inc.
Assist in the receiving, sanitizing, sorting and pricing of items donated to the Seton Family Store for sale. Provide excellent customer service through positive interactions with donors.
• Receive & sanitize/clean donations and provide charitable contribution receipts
• Clean and test merchandise as directed
• Evaluate items donated and separate saleable items by category
• Adhere to pricing guidelines and use appropriate resources provided
• Maintain safe and clean work station(s)
• Restock inventory as needed
• Other duties as assigned by the Family Store Manager
Your work enables the Family Store to create a friendly, low-cost retail space where under-resourced persons may shop with dignity. All sale proceeds directly fund the programs and services Seton Center, Inc.'s Outreach Office provides, such as emergency financial assistance with housing, utility and medical needs, and long-term case management and life skill learning.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
226 East Lincoln AvenueEmmitsburg, MD 21727
July 21, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK