Outreach Office Reception
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Seton Center, Inc.
* Monitor foot traffic and security equipment
*Warmly greet all entering the Outreach Office reception area
* Assist non-clients in finding appropriate staff for meetings, visits, etc.
* Provide sign-in sheets to assess if visitors are new or existing clients
* Call Staff to alert them that persons are present for their appointment or discretely to check if they are available
* Maintain organized, safe and clean reception area
* Perform light office duties or administrative tasks as able
* Other duties as assigned (i.e. assisting with mailing preparations, cleaning, etc.)
Knowledge and Skills Needed:
* Ability to direct clients to appropriate staff without engaging in confidential conversations
* Ability to serve as a team player and enjoy volunteering independently.
* Ability to self-direct during lulls in activity
* Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
* Understanding of and compassion for clients and their needs
* Knowledge/experience with office equipment, computer software such as Word products, and general procedures
* Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality with personal, staff, volunteer and client information
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
226 Lincoln AvenueEmmitsburg, MD 21727
February 1, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK