Basic Literacy Tutor- In-person & Virtual
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Washtenaw Literacy
- Planning tutoring sessions that are tailored to the needs of individual learners or small groups
- Offering in-person and virtual one-on-one tutoring or small group classes help adult learners improve their reading, writing, and math skills.
- Identifying areas of difficulty for learners and developing strategies to support them
- Assessing learners’ progress and providing regular feedback on their performance
- Using a variety of tutoring materials and techniques, such as textbooks, multimedia resources, and conversation exercises
- Strong English communication skills
- Strong literacy skills and the ability to effectively teach others
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8297 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
5577 Whittaker RoadYpsilanti, MI 48197
February 1, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK