Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Washtenaw Literacy
The job duties of an ESL Tutor include:
- Planning tutoring sessions that are tailored to the needs of individual learners or small groups
- Identifying areas of difficulty for learners and developing strategies to support them
- Assessing learners’ progress and providing regular feedback on their performance
- Using a variety of tutoring materials and techniques, such as textbooks, multimedia resources, and conversation exercises
An ESL Tutor should possess the following qualifications:
- Strong communication skills in English
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8531 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
5577 Whittaker RoadYpsilanti, MI 48197
February 1, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK