Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: American Red Cross Northeast US
Fundraising Coordinators organize activities to raise funds or otherwise solicit and gather monetary donations or other gifts for an organization. May design and produce promotional materials. May also raise awareness of the organizations work, goals, and financial needs.
- Process donations and pledges.
- Produce acknowledgement letters and pledge reminders.
- Create donation and pledge reports.
- Reconcile gifts with the Finance department.
- Fulfill public-sector compliance requirements.
- Complete grant reports for national partnerships.
- Manage annual funding
- Manage department volunteer(s) by organizing projects.
- Prepare meeting materials for the Development Committee and event planning committees.
- Support the Executive Director with Board of Directors meeting preparation.
Education / Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Fundraising experience is preferred - Not mandatory.
- Must have a valid driver license.
Knowledge / Skills:*
- Knowledge of fund development strategies, including donor cultivation, recognition and stewardship.
- Knowledge of development database software, online gift processing tools and event management software is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word, and/or Google Docs.
- Familiarity with finance and accounting practices and software a plus.
- Project management skills a plus.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8447 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
225 26th Street NorthwestAtlanta, GA 30309
February 1, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME