New Hampshire Leadership Board - Be Part of the Arthritis Movement!
ORGANIZATION: Arthritis Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
Join the Arthritis Foundation, Local Leadership Board in Northern New England.
Local Leadership Board members support the Arthritis Foundation’s mission and fundraising activities by opening doors to influence individuals, organizations, and community partners to build awareness among the arthritis community. In this leadership role you:
- Represent the Arthritis Foundation at official functions in the community and through social media.
- Actively participate in at least one special event annually.
- Ensure the Arthritis Foundation fulfills its commitment to diverse volunteer leadership that reflects the communities served.
- Share professional and personal connections to further expand the awareness and support to Arthritis Foundation mission, advocacy, local events and programs.
- Serve as an advocate.
14 More opportunities with Arthritis Foundation2 Reviews
About Arthritis Foundation
Home Office, 1355 PEACHTREE ST NE STE 600, ATLANTA, GA 30309, US
The Arthritis Foundation is boldly pursuing a cure for America's #1 cause of disability while championing the fight against arthritis with life-changing resources, science, advocacy and community connections.
What We Do: Conquer Arthritis
By advancing research, advocacy and disease management support, the Arthritis Foundation helps you navigate the many challenges arthritis brings. You can easily make powerful connections that lead to real, meaningful change.
Multiple locations Manchester, NH 03101
January 31, 2023
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 2-3 hours per month