NHQ:TS - Service Delivery Process Development Volunteer Partner
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - National Headquarters
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Service Delivery, Process Development Volunteer Partner reports to the Senior Manager, Service Delivery Process Development and is responsible for partnering with Sr. Manager to strategize and manage the development of, implementation and compliance of Training Services products and programs to include, but not limited to, First Aid/CPR/AED, Basic Life Support, etc. for all Service Delivery paid and volunteer staff and strategic partners.
This position supports the National Headquarters (NHQ) Training Services (TS) team. This is a 100% remote (volunteer-from-home) opportunity.
- Supports the development of departmental processes, implementation and execution plans for release of new or revised products for Service Delivery.
- Serves as subject matter expert to Sr. Manager.
- Collaborates on training needs and alignment with upcoming products.
- Ensures Service Delivery staff has the necessary resources and equipment in place for successful product releases.
- Partners with Sr. Manager to develop change management and communication plans for Service Delivery & Partner Services.
- Willingness to comply with Red Cross COVID-19 policies for in-person volunteer activities.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of successful related experience, preferably in working with field teams to develop or manage operational processes.
- An understanding of ARC Training Services sales and service delivery operations preferred.
- American Red Cross instructor certification in First Aid/CPR/AED and Basic Life Support
- Instructor Trainer or Instructor Trainer Educator certification preferred
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Innovative and proactive decision-making skills with strong vision with a demonstrated ability to create and coordinate workflow, delegate tasks and implement necessary changes.
- Intermediate computer skills and demonstrated ability to utilize MS Office programs required.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com as it relates to Training Services, Red Cross Learning Center, Webi, Skedulo, SharePoint also recommended.
55 More opportunities with American Red Cross - National Headquarters
About American Red Cross - National Headquarters
431 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 9, 2023
- First Aid / CPR
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Approximately 10 hours per week