DONATE TO THIS
30 people are interested
Social Media Content Manager
ORGANIZATION: NATIONAL ALLIANCE AGAINST DISPARITIES IN PATIENT HEALTH
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
30 people are interested
Are you seeking a volunteer role that affords you an opportunity to gain valuable work experience or enhance your current experience with social media and content creation while being committed to helping further the efforts of NADPH’s mission to end health disparities in marginalized communities?
- Do you like the flexibility of working within a virtual environment?
- Enjoy interacting globally with others who share the same passion for making a difference?
- Are you interested in the value of developing your skill sets, departmental cross-training, leadership roles, mentoring or the opportunity to excel within your chosen vocation?
Contact NADPH today and join our team of amazing volunteers! *This is an unpaid volunteer position that can potentially evolve into a paid position as the organization grows.
We are seeking volunteers with the following qualifications:
- Must be a US citizen and living in the US.
- Be able to volunteer 10 hours a week.
- Able to attend weekly leadership meeting as needed on Tuesdays at 9:30am EST.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Proven experience in creating engaging content on different social media platforms-Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video) and turn a concept into compelling content.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Deep knowledge of social media trends, hashtags, and engagement strategy
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategies to align with the short term and long-term marketing targets and then develop content strategies accordingly.
- Update the website, social media and content pages periodically.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news) working with other agencies.
- Optimize Search Engine Optimization driven content and increase the site traffic.
- Collaborate with the Director, Donor Development, and other team members regularly to ensure brand consistency with posts.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout) and collaborate with the IT department.
- Collaborating with the content and marketing team to decide the brand taglines, logo and other promotional material.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Attend biweekly branding and marketing meetings as needed.
- Be in regular communication with Donor Development and IT and when things come up to communicate matters accordingly.
About NATIONAL ALLIANCE AGAINST DISPARITIES IN PATIENT HEALTH
2700 NEABSCO COMMON PL STE 101, WOODBRIDGE, VA 22191, US
One of NADPH’s major objectives is to Bridge the Gap in access to advanced, precision-based healthcare in underserved and under-resourced communities, NADPH seeks to do this by providing access to information, subject matter experts, and technology that help community members: 1) raise their awareness and education about the array of factors impacting their quality of health and healthcare; 2) capture, manage, and understand their health information across its various domains, and 3) use this increased knowledge and access more actionably to make better decisions about their health and healthcare.
. Our five focus areas to best accomplish these outcomes include:
- Increase awareness and education in life science, clinical research and Precision Medicine in underrepresented communities
- Increase participation of underrepresented populations in clinical research
- Establish dedicated resources for health disparities scientific research (e.g. databases, biobanks, etc.)
- Advance understanding of the biology of health disparities through scientific research
- Train next generation of health scientists in underrepresented communities
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 18, 2023
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Web Design
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences. Design and implement social media strategies to align with business goals. Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)