Receptionist - Give a Warm Welcome
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Colorado Talking Book Library
We are looking for a Receptionist to cover our front desk during the noon hour.
- As our receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our special services library. You will welcome patrons, volunteers, and visitors to the building. Our library serves the blind and print disabled, including many elders from the community. To be successful as our receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, remain calm, and respond appropriately to each visitor.
- Greet patrons and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude as soon as they arrive at the library.
- Maintain confidentiality and show discretion
- Deal effectively with difficult visitors
- Assist low-vision or blind patrons in finding their way around the office
- Answer and route incoming phone calls
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping with various tasks as required.
- Proven work experience as a receptionist or similar role
- Possess people skills to create a pleasant experience for all customers by being friendly and professional.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8434 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
180 Sheridan BlvdDenver, CO 80226
January 31, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK