Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Urban Vision Alliance
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact with a San Francisco-based nonprofit dedicated to eliminating street homelessness? Do you want to use your copy writing expertise to maximize the reach of that mission? If so, we have the volunteer project for you! The newsletter writer will be tasked with writing our monthly newsletter to promote our organization and our impact.
Activities & Responsibilities:
- Commit at least 8 hours a month.
- Meet with the team to determine the contents of the newsletter at least once a month.
- Write the contents of the monthly newsletter and submit to team members for the edits and review process.
- Work with the graphic designer on the newsletter design on Mailchimp.
- Conduct a final review of the newsletter and send it to subscribers.
- (Optional) Assist organization leadership in developing a newsletter strategy.
Experience & Requirements:
- Experience as a copy writer or editor.
- Strong attention to detail, English fluency, and excellent grammar and spelling.
- Ability to coordinate with other team members on newsletter contents.
- Meet deadlines agreed to by the team.
- Ability to work remotely.
- (Not Required) Experience with Mailchimp.
Urban Vision Alliance (UVA) helps cities create an effective homelessness management system by offering strategies and tools that make it easier for cities to break down silos, lower costs, unlock resources, and increase transparency with large-scale collaboration. UVA’s goal is to bring a collective action process to cities across the U.S. to dramatically decrease homelessness. What makes UVA unique is that they work at the system level to transition cities from a set of fragmented housing projects and services to a coordinated system that is integrated, efficient, visible, compelling, and easy to support through their technology platform. Learn more at https://www.urbanvisionalliance.org/.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8447 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
San Francisco, CA 94131
January 31, 2023