1 person is interested
ORGANIZATION: Celestial Point
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
We are looking to hire a dedicated grant writer to write grant proposals for our organization. The grant writer will write coherent, organized, and compelling proposals. You will apply your knowledge of fundraising methods and plans to reach income goals. You will collaborate with team members in the organization to assist with other fundraising projects and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
To ensure success you need to write well, have proficient knowledge of fundraising methods, and be committed to the mission you are representing. Preferred applicants are deadline-driven team players with outstanding multitasking abilities.Grant Writer Responsibilities:
- Developing relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Displaying adherence to the organization’s mission.
- Maintaining proficient knowledge of the organization’s history and programs.
- Assisting with the execution of the development department's strategy.
- Identifying grant funding opportunities.
- Writing, submitting, and managing grant proposals.
- Furnishing prospective funders with supporting documents.
- Collaborating with Executive Director and Director of Development to send funders newsletters, and to promote on-site tours.
- Collaborating with Director of Development to compile an annual report.
- Maintaining records in hard copies and computer databases.
- Bachelor's degree in creative writing or related field.
- 2+ years of grant writing experience.
- Proficient with measuring and reaching income goals.
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising information sources.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
3 More opportunities with Celestial Point
About Celestial Point
Summit Avenue, Greensboro, NC 27405, US
Our mission is to improve the collective self-efficacy of those we serve and establish human rights standards, address specified human rights issues, and apply solutions based on the human experience of the populations we serve. Our solutions reflect their history, culture, spirituality and medicine, and educational needs, and provide sustainable restoration and regeneration. Our mission extends to serve as a first point of contact for citizens seeking relief, refugee and asylum from unethical and culturally incompetent medicine and other health disparities, intellectual and educational disparities, various forms of abuse, trafficking, and homelessness.
We are national ecological, wildlife and human rights conservationist, specializing in the development, reconstruction, restoration, healing and unity of our nation. We provide our services and programs exclusively to individuals, groups, communities, tribes and, local, state and national government systems, agencies and institutions, understanding that each patron has unique needs requiring an individualized approach. We are all inclusive, personifying American Pride. We work to decrease violence, hatred, racism and prejudices across the nation. We advocate for victims under varying circumstances; making them survivors and enabling them to thrive. We eliminate disparate, abusive, neglectful and other violate conditions of the populations we serve and ascend their collective self-efficacy in the American and Global Society.
Celestial Point has a strong economic, health, educational, cultural and spiritual relationship to land and natural resources which fosters the accountability to help protect, respect and promote the enjoyment of long-term conservation as a human right. Through our initiative, departments, programs, services and research we act as duty bearers respecting, protecting, promoting and fulfilling the human rights of rights bearers.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 30, 2023
- Grant Writing / Research