10 people are interested
Staff: Operations Assistant
ORGANIZATION: Refined and Refreshed Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
10 people are interested
We are looking for a operations assistant, who enjoys organization and problem solving for improved processes.
Volunteer Description: The operations assistant is a critical role to ensure the day to day of the organization is running smoothly. This role is responsible for providing support to the operations department by assisting with process documentation, data collection and other assigned task. Please Note: The minimum commitment for this role is ten hours per month for 6 months
- Understand the mission and vision and values of Refined and Refreshed Inc.
- Help with event planning and logistics
- Provide support to staff members, as needed
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the organization's staff.
- Help develop and implement policies and procedures
- Time commitment 6 months
- At least 10 hours per month.
- Able to commit to the duration of the time commitment.
- Interest in program management or a related field.
- Displays the ability to communicate with others effectively, listen closely and convey points clearly.
- Shows proficiency with computer programs which may include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and others.
- Good team player
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to analyze data and develop solutions
7 More opportunities with Refined and Refreshed Inc.3 Reviews
About Refined and Refreshed Inc.
7 Greenfield St, Oak park, IL 60302, US
The Mission Raise awareness about intergenerational transmission of poverty, provide access to resources and cultivate partnerships with local communities to hold trainings for personal and local development. Access and identify ways in which we can sponsor and directly invest in lives of those affected by intergenerational transmission of poverty.
Our organization is just starting, but our goals are:
We create content using various form so media to bring awareness to this issue of intergenerational transmission of poverty.
We research and provide resources that will help those in poverty break that cycle and help those not affected by poverty how they can serve.
We will host training and webinars geared for those living in poverty to highlight avenues and networks that will be beneficial in building healthy flourishing legacies. Partnerships
We will partner with local communities, church and organizations to see how we can mutually work together in building healthy flourishing legacies for individuals, families and communities Investing
We will look to provide sponsorships and scholarship for individuals and families who seek to build a healthy and flourishing legacy for generations to come.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 29, 2023
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- 6 months for 10 hours per month