American Red Cross - Western Los Angeles Volunteer Services Recruitment Team Member
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: American Red Cross of the Los Angeles Region
Do you enjoy talking to people? We are looking for volunteers to help share information about Red Cross volunteer opportunities in the Western Los Angeles area.
Volunteer Duties include:
- Assists in the development and implementation of volunteer workforce recruitment activities.
- Recruits volunteers for all lines of service and departments.
- Meets with Volunteer Management team to determine targeted recruitment needs in the region.
- Proactively recruits new volunteers for general and specific volunteer opportunities.
- Recruits current volunteers for new opportunities and leadership positions.
- Researches outreach events and fairs. Reaches out to community groups to set up recruitment presentations.
- Plans and carries out recruitment events in communities served by the region, for both identified partner groups and open-call interest meetings.
- Promotes volunteer opportunities at community events.
- Advertises and markets for open-call events.
Schedules are flexible with volunteers participating in the program 10-15 hours per month.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- reliable transportation
- working computer with internet connection
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8323 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
1450 11th StreetSanta Monica, CA 90401
January 28, 2023