ORGANIZATION: Bios Kósmos Church
Please visit the new page to apply.
The responsibilities of a church attendant include Wearing a name tag that includes your first and last name and praying with the Welcome center director.
* moderate any and all social media live chats.
* Becoming acquainted with Church and Government Resources.
Provide translation services using Google Translate, Etc.
AT IN-PERSON EVENTS ONLY!
* Providing bulletins to visitors, so they can follow the worship and get a sense of what Bios is all
* Encouraging visitors to sign the Guest Book and/or visitor’s card.
* Answering any questions visitors may have about Bios Kosmos Church, ministry programs, denomination, etc.
provide any brochures with service times, etc. or the Pastor’s business card if helpful.
* Being familiar with the different ministry leaders at Bios Kosmos Church, so you’re able to connect and
introduce those who may be new to your church.
* Being familiar with the event site, so you can direct guests appropriately.
* Following up with visitors immediately after the event.
* Returning lost and found items to their proper owners.
Issue MARTA Breeze cards to any person without transportation.
20 More opportunities with Bios Kósmos Church
About Bios Kósmos Church
1757 Cedar Walk Ln, Conley, GA 30288, US
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and giver of life; who proceeds from the Father and the Son who with the Father and Son together is worshiped and glorified; who spoke by the prophets; his ministry is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and, during this age, to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, and indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
The goal of the kosmos church system is to enlighten the people of God, improve their quality of life, and provide a judgement-free zone for all persons. some programs include social work religious education and youth services.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 27, 2023
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- Business Development
- Group Facilitation
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18