9 people are interested
Executive Director - up to $40/hr for special needs nonprofit
ORGANIZATION: Friends Connect Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
9 people are interested
Help us provide social opportunities designed for individuals with special needs! The Executive Director will be trained, and the Executive Director’s primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising a minimum of four (4) progam events, held quarterly throughout the year in-person
- Attending a minimum of four (4) Board of Director meetings, held quarterly throughout the year on Zoom
- Providing oversight, support and leadership to the Volunteer from Home program
- Provide support to the event planning and recruitment processes
- Sees that board members and Team Leaders are kept fully informed in a timely way on the condition of the organization and important factors influencing it
This is a hybrid-remote role that will be based out of Middletown, New Jersey. The following outlines the compensation package:
- An event supervisor rate of $40/hour for four, in-person events
- An administrative consultant rate of $15/hour outside of events
- All payments shall be distributed quarterly
- Please note that this role is contingent upon a favorable background investigation result prior to your first day of employment.
Being the Executive Director of the Friends Connect Foundation Board of Directors provides you with a unique opportunity to:
- Contribute to the success of the nonprofit
- Make a positive impact on the lives of special needs teenagers in local communities
- Serve your community
- Expand your network and meet people with similar interests
Please note that this role is contingent upon a favorable background investigation result prior to the first day of employment.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: up to $40.00 per hour depending on work performed
- Flexible schedule
- After school
- Self-determined schedule
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Middletown, NJ 07748: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Middletown, NJ 07748
More opportunities with Friends Connect Foundation
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Friends Connect Foundation
P.O. Box 4255, Middletown, NJ 07748, US
Our mission is to provide social opportunities designed for individuals with special needs. Our age-appropriate programs assist participants in forming new friendships, improving their self-esteem and increasing their sense of belonging in the community.
Friends Connect Foundation helps teenagers with special needs build self-esteem, new friendships and an improved sense of belonging through free fitness, self-expression, music and social activities such as mini golfing, holiday parties, dance lessons, reading with bunnies, art, drum circle, gardening, cooking, field days, fitness, games and more. At each event, volunteer "buddies" are paired with a special needs participant to be their host, guide and friend while helping them engage in modifiable activities. We primarily serve residents of Monmouth County ages 12 through 21 years old and host events all year long. All participants and volunteers must register in advance at https://friendsconnectfoundation.org/register. To learn more, please visit https://friendsconnectfoundation.org
Multiple locations Middletown, NJ 07748
January 27, 2023
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check