CALLING ALL Kingman AZ Volunteers!
ORGANIZATION: VITALANT Arizona
Please visit the new page to apply.
Vitalant Needs Volunteers in the Kingman AZ Ara!
We are looking for Blood drive support for volunteers attend mobile blood drives to welcome and assist blood donors with the pre-registration process as well as monitoring and thanking donors and serving refreshments after their blood donation.
What do Blood Drive Volunteers do?
The Blood Drive Volunteer will help to ensure that blood donors have an exceptional experience in a clean environment from the moment they arrive until the time they leave.
- Welcome and check-in donors
- Provide courteous and friendly communication and assistance to donors and staff
- Explain the donation process as necessary and answer any questions donors may have
- Assist with set up and help maintain cleanliness in Reception and Canteen/Hospitality areas
- Restock canteen/hospitality area and encourage donors to re-hydrate after donation procedure
- Must be 16 or older
- 18+ Must pass a Criminal Background Check
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE OR SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER!
Volunteer Services Coordinator
Because of you, life doesn’t stop.
About VITALANT Arizona
1524 W. 14th St., Tempe, AZ 85281, US
Vitalant exists to make a difference in people's lives by bringing together the best people, inspiring individuals to donate blood, producing a safe and ample blood supply, advancing cutting-edge research and embracing continuous quality improvement.
Vitalant ("Vye-TAL-ent") is the nation’s largest independent, nonprofit blood services provider exclusively focused on providing lifesaving blood and comprehensive transfusion medicine services for about 900 hospitals and their patients across the U.S. Every day, Vitalant needs to collect about 5,300 blood, platelet and plasma donations to help save lives. For more information and to schedule a donation appointment, visit vitalant.org or call 877-25-VITAL (877-258-4825).
We can't make this happen without the support of our volunteers!
Multiple locations Kingman, AZ 86409
January 19, 2024
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Come serve refreshments, and greet our donors at blood drives 1x per month!