Summer 2023 Internship - Communications Intern
ORGANIZATION: The Children's TherAplay Foundation, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
The following functions describe the essential duties of this role. Other additional
related duties may be assigned from time to time.
1. Fulfill summer event sponsorship benefits on Children’s TherAplay website and
2. Create promotional social content for TherAplay summer events
3. Promote internal marketing for TherAplay families through waiting room
materials, slideshow content on television, etc.
4. Collect video and photo content for use in year-round promotions
5. Assist in updating and creating new marketing materials for outreach
opportunities, programs, etc.
6. Oversee communication management tasks including entering interactions in
our database, organizing recipient lists and reports, etc.
7. Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping patient
information confidential, conforming to HIPAA privacy regulations.
8. Other duties as assigned.
4 More opportunities with The Children's TherAplay Foundation, Inc.1 Review
About The Children's TherAplay Foundation, Inc.
9919 Towne Road, Carmel, IN 46032, US
TherAplay's mission is to provide children with special needs a foundation for developing life skills through innovative therapies in a safe and caring environment, including equine-assisted physical and occupational therapy.
TherAplay is a non-profit outpatient rehabilitation clinic for children with special needs. Our clinic is unique, as our talented team incorporates the movement of horses into physical and occupational therapy sessions.
9919 Towne RoadCarmel, IN 46032
January 26, 2023
- 15-20 hours/week