Help us save lives with your smile!
ORGANIZATION: VITALANT Las Vegas
Please visit the new page to apply.
We invite you to come and share that beautiful smile and friendly face at local blood drives!
Vitalant Needs Blood Drive Volunteers!
Welcome and assist blood donors with the pre-registration process
and us serve refreshments to donors!.
If you have excellent customer service skills please come share those at our blood drives!
Blood Drive Volunteer Role Description
The Blood Drive Volunteer will help to ensure that blood donors have an exceptional experience in a clean environment from the moment they arrive until the time they leave.
Welcome and check-in donors
- Provide courteous and friendly communication and assistance to donors and staff
- Explain the donation process as necessary and answer any questions donors may have
- Assist with set up and help maintain cleanliness in Reception and Canteen/Hospitality areas
- Restock canteen/hospitality area and encourage donors to re-hydrate after donation procedure
- When applicable, may assist staff with reminder/cancellation calls, assist in re-scheduling donor appointments, and perform follow up activities as directed
- Must be 16 or older
- Must pass a Criminal Background Check
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
Training prior to Volunteering
- Vitalant Volunteer Orientation
- Blood Drive Volunteer Role-specific Training
Volunteer Services Coordinator
Because of you, life doesn’t stop.
13 More opportunities with VITALANT Las Vegas
About VITALANT Las Vegas
6930 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89117, US
Vitalant exists to make a difference in people's lives by bringing together the best people, inspiring individuals to donate blood, producing a safe and ample blood supply, advancing cutting edge research and embracing continuous quality improvements.
Vitalant ("Vye-TAL-ent") is the nation’s largest independent, nonprofit blood services provider exclusively focused on providing lifesaving blood and comprehensive transfusion medicine services for about 900 hospitals and their patients across the U.S. Every day, Vitalant needs to collect about 5,300 blood, platelet and plasma donations to help save lives. For more information and to schedule a donation appointment, visit vitalant.org or call 877-25-VITAL (877-258-4825).
We can't make this happen without the support of our volunteers!
Multiple locations Las Vegas, NV 89117
March 3, 2023
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- We have many opportunities that fit into your busy schedule!