American Red Cross - Santa Monica Facilities Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: American Red Cross of the Los Angeles Region
This position supports the Regional Operations department. This opportunity requires participation in in-person activities and/or performing work in a Red Cross facility. Performs or coordinates the maintenance, repairs and general upkeep of American Red Cross facilities.
- Complete maintenance work orders for facilities in the Region or Chapter.
- Conduct regular inspections of buildings to identify repair or maintenance needs as they arise.
- Perform maintenance and repair work, such as painting, electrical, plumbing, carpentry depending on identified skill level and training.
- Serve as a local point of contact for maintenance service contractors to ensure their work is completed timely and economically.
- Will participate in office relocation efforts, and the support details related to opening or closing of American Red Cross facilities.
- Assist with facility emergency drills
- Work with regional Operations staff to identify opportunities for more efficient management of American Red Cross facilities.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with established policies and procedures to assure compliance with standard operating procedures, Safety Quality Identity Potency Purity [SQUIPP], regulations outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
1450 11th StreetSanta Monica, CA 90401
January 24, 2023