Peace Promoting Volunteeers
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: London Institute of Peace Research
The London Institute of Peace Research (LIPR) is looking for individuals with an interest in promoting global peace and prosperity. We welcome students and professionals from across the globe who have interest in promoting world peace. All you need is the belief that peace is possible and the commitment to making it happen.
- All applicants must be qualified at Graduate level or higher.
- Must be dedicated to promote peace in various shapes or form convenient to their existing environment.
- Must dedicate at least few hours a week to LIPR’s peace promoting activities.
- Must choose a peace activity which they might work on during the time available from the following:
- Develop a bond of LIPR with other like-minded organizations.
- Contribute articles / brief videos promoting non-violence and non-partisanship, political analysis and cultural sensitivity.
- Help LIPR open new avenues for funding.
- Open new LIPR Peace Clubs all over the world.
- File a monthly report of their activities undertaken as an AOP with our Trustee.
All roles within the LIPR are voluntary, you will not be financially remunerated for this work. You will earn respect and commendatory certificates.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
London, England W1W 7LTUnited Kingdom
January 23, 2023
- Human Resources Diversity
- Public Advocacy