The AARP TAX-AIDE Program needs more volunteers this coming year to help middle and low-income taxpayers file their personal income tax returns, with special attention to those aged 60 and older. This program is locally co-sponsored by SeniorCare, Inc., RSVP and the AARP Foundation in cooperation with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). All volunteers will have IRS-certified training to learn how to prepare tax returns, including the1040, 1040A, 1040EZ and e-file. Instruction will be available in January.
Volunteers are needed in all North Shore towns, especially Beverly, Gloucester, Hamilton & Rockport!
Please call Ruth Lindsay, RSVP Program Director, at 1-866-927-1050 or 978-281-1750 for more information, or to volunteer.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours/each week or more during tax season
- 1 week training in January
- Meals on Wheels...
- Drive an elder to a Doctor...
- Pet Care - NorthShore Area
- Like Talking to people/answering...
- Tax Aide Program
- 2018 RSVP Volunteer Opportunities!
- Helping with Mobile Market
- Helping find affordable...
- Like helping seniors learn...
- Ombudsman Program
- Caring Connections Through...
- Data Entry / Statistical Help...