Reassurance Calls Specialist
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2 Executive Circle, Suite 175Irvine, CA 92614
Position Description: The Reassurance Calls Volunteer provides a supportive atmosphere to frail older adults and persons with disabilities who have been referred to the Caring Connectionsprogram and are currently on a waiting list to receive a visitor. By making periodic telephone calls and providing caring conversations, the Reassurance Calls Volunteer helps with the social interaction and regular communication of the isolated adults.Volunteer Responsibilities: Make telephone calls to designated clients. Document a summary of the telephone conversations for the program records. Attend in-service training meetings.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Mandarin Speaking Volunteer
- Volunteer ages 60+ for Mandarin...
- Vietnamese Speaking Volunteer
- Watercolor Painting Instructor
- Volunteer ages 60+ for Veteran...
- Friendly Visitor Opportunity
- Volunteer ages 60+ for LGBTIQ...
- Caring Connections Friendly...
- Program Intern
- Korean Speaking Volunteers
- Balance and Mobility Instructor...
- Reassurance Calls Volunteer
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers
- Dance Instructor
- Volunteers ages 60+ for Activity...
- Russian Speaking Volunteers
- Reassurance Calls Specialist
- Volunteers ages 60+ for...