Alive After Five at the Knoxville Museum of Art!
ORGANIZATION: Knoxville Museum of Art
Please visit the new page to apply.
Do you love live music, being involved in the community, and being in a beautiful location? If so, you should consider volunteering for the Knoxville Museum of Art as we kick-off the new season of Alive After Five beginning Friday, December 9th!
Volunteers must be 21 years or older to assist with this popular program that offers live music on scheduled Friday evenings. Duties include:
- Assist with setup or breakdown
- Collect tickets and greet visitors
Please email or call KMA Volunteer Coordinator, Danielle Mann, to se up an interview before volunteering.
- 3:30PM - 5:30PM Set Up Volunteer (making sure tables and chairs are out, place tablecloths on tables, make sure exits are accessible) 1-2 Volunteers
- 4:30PM - 8:00PM Front Desk Volunteer (check memberships or signup for memberships, check in prepaid/Eventbrite attendees) 1-2 Volunteers, currently have a VSR on duty to take payments
- 5:15PM - 8:00PM Hand Stamps Volunteer (stamp hands of guests as they arrive so they can come and go freely. In the future we may need two volunteers to check stamped hands at first floor elevator door and another for bottom of the stairs. These two are only needed if we decide to open up to all visitors the second and third floor galleries during AA5) 3 Volunteers
- 5:15PM - 8:00PM Popcorn Volunteer (Travis can help set this up in the volunteers preferred garden and give instructions on how to operate. Volunteer hands out popcorn to guests) 1 Volunteer
8:45PM - 9:15PM Clean Up Volunteer (must be able to lift chairs, push stacks to the edge of Bailey Hall, and remove and discard tablecloths) 1 - 2 Volunteers
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Knoxville Museum of Art
1050 World's Fair Park Dr., Knoxville, TN 37916, US
The Knoxville Museum of Art celebrates the art and artists of East Tennessee, presents new art and new ideas, educates and serves a diverse community, enhances Knoxville’s quality of life and economic development, and operates ethically, responsibly, and transparently as a public trust.
The Knoxville Museum of Art seeks volunteers who are dedicated to bringing the arts to a diverse community in E. Tennessee. You don't have to be an artist to volunteer, but you do need a passion for helping people and a good sense of commitment. We offer both one day volunteer opportunities as well as long term volunteer positions.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1050 World's Fair Park DriveKnoxville, TN 37916
January 19, 2023
- Event Management
- Music Arts
- Exhibition Arts
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Any time you are able to devote to the KMA between 4:30pm and 9:30pm
- Must complete application and in-person or Zoom interview prior to event.