2 people are interested
Brand Ambassador - Ontario
ORGANIZATION: SCORE Inland Empire
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
SCORE Inland Empire is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to serve as a volunteer brand ambassador. The brand ambassador will be responsible for promoting the organization's mission, programs, and services within the community.
A Brand Ambassador for SCORE will:
- Representing the brand positively in a multitude of settings
- Participating in event marketing
- Generating brand awareness through word-of-mouth marketing
- Being an opinion leader in their community
- Promoting the brand via social media accounts
- Act as an advocate for the organization and its mission, building awareness and support within the community
- Collaborate with staff and volunteers to develop and implement marketing and outreach strategies
- Attend meetings and events as necessary to stay informed about the organization's programs and services
The Benefits are:
- Connection with a network of business and community leaders
- Access to training and resources provided by SCORE Inland Empire
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in marketing, public relations, and community outreach
About SCORE Inland Empire
3985 University Ave., Riverside, CA 92501, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
Multiple locations Ontario, CA 91764
October 11, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Business Development
- Social Media / Blogging
- Orientation or Training
- 20 hour monthly commitment