Social Media Content Creator Fundraising Director
ORGANIZATION: Hired In Michigan Community Empowerment
Please visit the new page to apply.
Hired In Michigan Community Empowerment is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting job seeker's and entrepreneurs’ personal and professional development by fostering authentic connections and elevated programming alongside mentorship and growth opportunities.
Located in Metro Detroit, Hired In Michigan Community Empowerment is the first-ever space of its kind in Michigan, providing education and resources for a diverse and inclusive community via annual membership, educational seminars, mentorship programs, and wellness offerings - all created by entrepreneurs and job seekers for a community ready to thrive and succeed.
This Social Media Content Creator Fundraising Director will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
About the position:
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Content Creator Fundraising Director to join our team. As a Social Media Content Creator Fundraising Director you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and fundraising efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced individual to help our Organization, https://www.hiredinmichigan.org, part-time or full-time, with the targeted goal of raising funds from $15,000 - $100,000 monthly through corporate partnerships.
Social Media Content Creator Fundraising Director duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, etc.)
- Create content for social media to grow brand awareness
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Collaborate with senior leadership
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
Raise funds of $ 15,000 to $ 100,000 monthly.
Social Media Content Creator Fundraising Director requirements and qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
About Hired In Michigan Community Empowerment
24901 Northwestern Highway, Suite 416, Southfield, MI 48075, US
Hired In Michigan Community Empowerment is a social enterprise venture that has a primary goal to provide resources for businesses, employers, and individuals.
Hired In Michigan Community Empowerment is a women-owned pioneer of business office education programs designed to help entrepreneurs launch, land, or expand their businesses. In addition, we offer socially beneficial economic community education and partnerships to help dislocated workers, incumbent workers, unemployed workers, former felons, and homeless individuals seeking employment in Metro Detroit communities and throughout Michigan.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 17, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Content Management Systems
- Donor Management