2 people are interested
Software Architect ( Volunteer - Unpaid role )
ORGANIZATION: Harvard University Harvard in Tech Seattle
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Harvard in Tech Seattle in looking for a Software Architect - CFA( volunteer - Unpaid role) .
- Designing and implementing scalable and resilient architectures for web and mobile applications using Azure services such as Azure App Service, Azure Functions, Azure Container Instances, and Azure Kubernetes Service.
- Collaborating with development teams to understand requirements and provide guidance on Azure-based solutions.
- Setting up and configuring Azure resources such as virtual machines, storage accounts, and networking components to support web and mobile applications.
- Identifying and addressing potential security and compliance risks in the design of Azure-based solutions.
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of Azure-based solutions to ensure they meet the needs of the business.
- Staying up-to-date with new Azure technologies and best practices, and sharing knowledge with team members.
- Participating in code reviews and providing guidance to development teams on Azure-based solutions.
- Broad understanding of coding and programming languages
- Experience with database design and data modeling
- Extensive knowledge of the software development process and corresponding technologies
- Excellent understanding of design patterns and architectural styles
- Proficient knowledge of the operation and development designs of agile software
- Expertise with content management systems
- Strong soft skills, including attention to detail, problem-solving and communication skills
- Expertise level knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of NOSQL databases; MongoDB, Cassandra
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
Candidates willing to volunteer can drop us your updated resume to Karthikag@harvardintechseattle.com.
About Harvard University Harvard in Tech Seattle
521 Stadium Pl S, Seattle, WA 98104, US
Is Harvard University’s official alumni organization for technology. Our mission is to empower alumni founders, engineers, executives & technologists with the relationships and resources of the Harvard network. Through our community, programming, and services, we aim to create the home for Harvard innovators in the technology ecosystem.
Harvard in Tech is the official Harvard University-wide Alumni Group for Technology.
- Foster innovation & intellectual discussion
- Promote entrepreneurial activity throughout the Harvard Community
- Give our members resources and networks to build their ventures
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 17, 2023
- Software Engineering
- IT Management
- SQL / MySQL
- 10- 15 hours Per week