5 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: ANGEL CITY SPORTS
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
Angel City Sports is seeking an Events Coordinator to support and strengthen the goals and mission of the Events Team. The Events Coordinator is an executer that can fit into our high functioning team! This person will focus on the management and execution of virtual and in-person events while supporting other departmental initiatives as needed. The ideal candidate is a proven detailed oriented GO GETTER, self-motivated, solution-driven, enjoys managing multiple priorities, and has the skills to professionally engage with a global group of stakeholders. This is a position that works hybrid at our Playa District office on
Tuesdays, and Thursdays, and remotely on other days. This position will report directly to the Event Manager.
EVENTS COORDINATOR ROLE
Assists the Event Managers with project organization, planning, and execution to meet deadlines and budgets in alignment with company initiatives and goals.
EVENT COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Work under the direction of senior members of the Events team to plan projects and events according to company objectives.
- Communicate with internal departments throughout the planning process to ensure all parties receive and understand relevant information, dependencies, and deliverables.
- Oversee event preparations for adherence to planned format onsite and through event completion.
- Arrange post-event follow up tasks including documentation, inventory, and organization of event supplies.
- Become familiar with meeting space, incentive locations, hotels and other event specific properties via site visits and industry publications, as well as vendor selection including Audio Visual and Production companies.
- Complete individually assigned tasks to support internal department and company projects and events as needed.
- Support other team members during busy times to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Assist team members with the internal contract and accounting processes, record organization and accurate budget tracking.
- Strive to keep the workplace lively, energetic, and productive. Maintain a great place to work for yourself and other employees.
- Ensure all activity meets the highest quality standard representative of LifeVantage.
- Perform other duties as assigned on an as needed basis.
- High school diploma plus three to five years relevant experience required. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in event management or hospitality.
- Network marketing industry experience is a plus.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication including handling stressful situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Proficient computer and social media skills are a must, with proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft 365 and other relevant platforms. Experience with reporting software is a plus.
- Project management experience with Monday.com & other PM software is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Acute attention to detail and timelines.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in basic travel processes and requirements.
- High degree of personal and team accountability.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Part-Time/ Open To Full Time
- Hourly range: $16-$25
Please submit a cover letter and resume. Due to the high volume of applications, please refrain from telephone calls, visits, or emails (other than submissions) to the organization directly.
Angel City Sports (ACS) is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants on the basis of ancestry, age, citizenship, color, disability (physical and mental, includes HIV and AIDS), genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion (includes religious dress and grooming, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, request for FMLA, reproductive health decision, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law ("Protected Categories"). ACS will not discriminate based on a perception that an employee or applicant is a member of one or more of the Protected Categories or is associated with someone who is a member of one or more of the Protected Categories. ACS is committed to fostering a diverse and safe work environment where employees respect one another and share a commitment to our organization’s mission, values, and strategies.
About ANGEL CITY SPORTS
2355 WESTWOOD BLVD STE 1139, LOS ANGELES, CA 90064, US
The mission of Angel City Sports is to create sports opportunities for adults, children, and veterans with physical disabilities or visual impairments. Our goals are to encourage physical ACTivity and demonstrate LEADership to strengthen the adaptive sports movement. Our initial programming focus is on Southern California, but our events and programming will draw athletes from all over the country.
Angel City Sports is an LA-based non-profit that provides year-round free adaptive sports opportunities for kids, adults, and veterans with physical disabilities or visual impairments. In addition to providing free equipment, coaching, and competitive opportunities - Angel City focuses on how every individual can reach their full potential and unlock their dreams through music, art, higher education, and career opportunities.
Multiple locations Los Angeles, CA 90064
January 22, 2023
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Customer Service
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Project Management
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18