Volunteer Website Technology Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Federal Career Connection, Inc.
Federal Career Connection, Inc. is a new educational non-profit that strives to educate aspiring Americans, of all ages and groups, to learn and have the opportunity to lend their time, talents, and energy to the common good in public, national, or military service.
We are an all-volunteer program that consists of a cadre of Federal human resource experts, hiring managers, and skilled workforce development professionals, who dedicate their time and know-how in career management to provide insights and information to those seeking opportunities in public, national, or military careers. Moreover, we connect agency insiders and career experts to people who are inspired to serve for the public good.
We strive to bring value to the job seeker by providing online webinars, coaching, and communications, while partnering with various experts and organizations to make it easier for them to find targeted career resources.
We are searching for a Volunteer: Website Technology Manager to oversee all technical administration of https://federalcareerconnection.org/.
The Website Technology Manager ensures the functionality of all technology related to our website.
- Terms of employment: non-paid
- Reports to: Chief of Staff
- Location: Remote
- As the Website Technology Manager, you will be able to manage the technical aspects of our website at https://federalcareerconnection.org.
- Oversee the development, maintenance and security of the website.
- Ensure the website is consistent with the organization's brand and supports the organizational activities.
- Utilize and hone your skills in technology management and best practices including SEO and HTML.
- Demonstrate a healthy balance of creative and technical skills.
- Perform efficiently and well under tight deadlines and strengthen your ability in multitasking.
- Manage your own workflow while coordinating with other team members on schedules, requirements, goals, and assignments as needed.
- Utilize and improve skills in data analytics using platforms such as Google analytics.
- Deploy and develop project management and organizational experience and skills.
- To learn more about this position, email email@example.com.
Learn. Connect. Serve.
Bringing together agency insiders and resources to help those who aspire to find their occupational calling in public, national, military or other federal services to contribute to the public good.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
6731 Frontier Drive1028Springfield, VA 22150
January 15, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME