Blood Delivery Van Driver Volunteer - Pomona
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: American Red Cross of the Los Angeles RegionPurpose
- This position supports the Regional Biomedical Services department. This opportunity requires participation in in-person activities and/or performing work in a Red Cross facility. To safely transport blood from collection sites to the lab for processing and/or deliver blood or blood products to hospital customers.
- Transport blood from collection site to Red Cross laboratory
- Transport finished blood or blood products to hospital customers as routine or "stat" deliveries
- Pick up empty boxes from hospitals as necessary
- Deliver supplies to blood collection sites as needed
- Complete required paperwork and obtain signatures as necessary
- Communicate with Red Cross staff on feedback from customers or any urgent issues
- Drive in a safe and responsible manner as a representative of the American Red Cross
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
100 Red Cross CirclePomona, CA 91768
January 14, 2023