2 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: WE ARE FINESSE; (WAF;)
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
- Designing extensive educational curriculums for peer support
- Setting learning objectives for every course
- Creating interesting, engaging training course content
- Researching and implementing modern educational methods
- Selecting appropriate teaching strategies
- Preparing training materials in both physical and digital formats
- Ensuring activities are fun, culturally relevant, factually accurate, and adaptable to the needs of different learning communities
About WE ARE FINESSE; (WAF;)
2804 Gateway Oaks Drive #100, Sacramento, CA 95833, US
We Are Finesse exists to revolutionize one of the defining issues of our generation, the global suicide, self-harm, and mental health crisis in our young humans, by de-stigmatizing conversations around these topics. WAF provides democratized access to various streamlined life-saving resources for today’s POP culture. We plan to tackle our mission by listening, empowering, and connecting worldwide via global WAF-Space, Talks, Youth Summits, and Peer Support. WAF’s core target demographic is the younger generation that is evolving amid today’s culture.
WAF will improve the mental health outcomes of young people worldwide by creating innovative technology and practical resources to close the treatment gap between those in need of care and those who can provide it. We will increase suicide/self-harm/mental health education normalcy and ensure that everyone considers it a required priority in today’s world. We aim to empower young people to revolutionize suicide, self-harm, and mental health globally by being their own mental health advocates in their respective communities.
There has never been a greater need for human connections than now. When was the last time you felt heard and accepted after trying to express yourself?
Each of our founders has a lived experience with the reality of suicide in loved ones and even themselves. Our world is filled with darkness, and so many of us have been dealt a bad hand since childhood. We have gotten so busy dealing with our own issues that we have slowly normalized the trend of going through life alone.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 12, 2023
- Teaching / Instruction
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Internet Research
- People 55+