Companionship Volunteers Needed - Chesnee
ORGANIZATION: Interim HealthCare Hospice
Please visit the new page to apply.
Are you looking for a way to give back and serve your community?
Do you have a heart for others and enjoy spending time with people?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then look no further!
Interim Hospice is seeking volunteers to join our upbeat team of individuals who love to serve those in need.
And the best part is...No Medical Training is required!
We will walk with you every step of the way and answer any questions you have.
If you would like more information about serving with Interim, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator below and he will get back with you as soon as possible:
Stephen Scoggins - 864-627-7059
Thank you for considering serving with us!
About Interim HealthCare Hospice
16 Hyland Rd, Greenville, SC 29615, US
Interim HealthCare Hospice is dedicated to honoring God through the enrichment of human life. We are a Medicare-certiﬁed, faith-based hospice program that services the entire up of South Carolina. We believe that hospice is not about giving up hope, but about ensuring quality of care and a positive experience for those embarking on the end of life journey. Our purpose is to treat the person, not the disease. Since 1996, it has been our honor to offer comfort, support and love to those entrusted to our care.
Quality counts at Interim HealthCare Hospice, and we strive to offer only the best to our patients and their families with Award-winning employees who consistently exceed 98% in patient and family satisfaction surveys. First of 300+ Interim offices to offer comprehensive hospice care and one of the largest hospice care providers in the UpstateOur Promise; Interim Hospice is about life and living every moment in the best possible place - at home, surrounded by loved ones. We serve our patients with the same comfort, support and love we would provide to our own family members and friends
- Provide state-of-the-art pain and symptom management
- Protect the dignity of our patients by respecting their individual choices
- Focus on quality of life and the achievement of personal goals
- Provide support, reassurance and empathy to families by giving them the tools, information and conﬁdence needed to carry out their roles as caregivers
- Maintain the highest quality, ethical and legal standards
- Interim HealthCare Hospice honors life with a plan for physical, emotional and spiritual care.
- Hospice and palliative care Certiﬁed Physician
- Hospice and palliative care Nurses & Aides
- Experienced Social Workers
- Dedicated Chaplains
- Committed Volunteers
- Full time evening and weekend On-Call staff members
Multiple locations Chesnee, SC 29323
January 12, 2023
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, we work with your schedule.