ORGANIZATION: TRUE PALEO INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
Busy non-profit looking for an experienced administrator who can will work closely with the founder and individual Board Members to maximize the organization's visibility on the facebook platform.
We are seeking individuals that have proficient knowledge of the nonprofit community in Tampa and surrounding areas and how to promote our organizations presence through social media.
Must have experience in the following platforms:
- Snap chat
- Help to identify content for organization business page
- Increase likes status and engagement
- Maintaining the organization's social media presence
- Assisting in the creation and implementation of our crowdfunding strategy
- Increase page visits and video views
- Ensure the organization is fully aware of social media advancements and related tasks
- Planning and organizing
- Prioritizing and making deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of social media and website optimization
- In-depth knowledge of social media trends that can influence their future development
- Hashtag proficiency
- Excellence oriented
09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Mondays and Fridays
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About TRUE PALEO INC
PO BOX 130282, TAMPA, FL 33681, US
The mission of Discover Your Greatest Self is to provide a comprehensive range of nutritional health care services which are easily accessible, affordable, and easy to achieve.
True Paleo, Inc.'s Discover Your Greatest Self is a 501(c)(3) company and evidenced-based Paleo nutrition, faith-based spiritual wellbeing non-profit organization that offers affordable or pro bono licensed dietetic and nutritional services to individuals who experience trauma and extremely stressful events and are diagnosed with autoimmune, endocrine diseases, and mental health illnesses.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 11, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 25
- 14 hours per week
- Must meet directly with the founder weekly.