Social Media Policy Analyst
ORGANIZATION: Harvard University Harvard in Tech Seattle
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Conduct research on social media disinformation issues and policies,
- Map policies with regulations, perform gap analysis, and provide recommendations for remediation.
- Draft policies according to various social media platforms.
- Researcher having at least 2+ years experience in Social Media disinformation and related policies and regulations with significant publication/s;
- Can be a Policy or Law Student with interest and/or experience in the policy domain (Cyber/ Tech/ Social);
- Can be a working professional in a social media organization in their policy department OR Fact Checking Service (3rd Party Service providers).
About Harvard University Harvard in Tech Seattle
521 Stadium Pl S, Seattle, WA 98104, US
Is Harvard University’s official alumni organization for technology. Our mission is to empower alumni founders, engineers, executives & technologists with the relationships and resources of the Harvard network. Through our community, programming, and services, we aim to create the home for Harvard innovators in the technology ecosystem.
Harvard in Tech is the official Harvard University-wide Alumni Group for Technology.
- Foster innovation & intellectual discussion
- Promote entrepreneurial activity throughout the Harvard Community
- Give our members resources and networks to build their ventures
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 11, 2023
- Must be at least 18
- Atleast 10 hours a week