Business Development Managers (WASH, SRHR, Livelihoods and Education)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Manluku Youth Development Initiatives - Tanzania (Mydia-tz) https://mydia-tz.or.tz aims at empowering youth of Tanzania through promotion of quality & inclusive education, WASH and SRHRs services and Livelihoods.
The organization intends to recruit Business/Programs Development Managers (PDMs) one for WASH programs, one for Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHRs) programs, one for Education programs and one for Livelihoods programs.
The Business Development Manager (PDM) provides cross-cutting coordination and support for the development of Mydia-tz proposals, under the direction of the Executive Director. He/she will be responsible for identifying funding opportunities in line with Mydia-tz’s program priorities, writing successful grant proposals in coordination with program colleagues in addition to strengthening our linkages with current donors and partners.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a sector business development and fundraising strategy and
- Research, analyse and maintain regular register of donor calls for funding applications including
tenders, expressions of interest and requests for proposals as well as new partners/partnerships opportunities.
- Lead the development and writing of successful funding proposals and budgets through ensuring overall quality of proposal (technical, annexes, and cost)
- Provide guidance and support to development of proactive concepts, converting ideas into
sellable proposals and actively participate in identifying sources of support for such proposals.
- Expand the capacity of Mydia-tz team members to participate in technical and cost proposals and other business development efforts through mentoring,
technical assistance meetings and direct training. Support country programmes to develop
- Ensuring successful on-going donor relationship management and 'ownership’ of relations with donor representatives locally.
Background in business development, donor and relationship management, strategic portfolio analysis and planning, and resource mobilisation in the NGOs sector.
- Demonstrated track record of writing project proposals and obtaining grant funding for development projects from institutional donors
- Experience in identifying and developing fundraising opportunities
- Knowledge of the various donors interests, priorities and requirements.
- Advanced negotiating and marketing skills
Please submit your application through email@example.com before or by 3oth January 2023.
About Manluku Youth Development Initiatives - Tanzania (Mydia-tz)
Murusi street of Kasulu town, P.O.BOX 416 Kasulu,, Kigoma, Tanzania, Kasulu, Kigoma, Kigoma 47018, TZ
Bringing together initiatives to enhance youth through promotion of education, health and Livelihoods for sustainable development, and ensure that the voice of a young person is heard across decision-making platforms.
Mydia-Tz is a non-profit and Non-Governmental Organization registered under NGOs act 2002, with the registration number ooNGO/R/1004 aiming at providing opportunities that empowers young people to create positive change through Education, Livelihoods and Health in Tanzania. Our main goal is enhancing and promoting good living standards to youth. It started in 2013, (Previously MANLUKU Entertainment).
Mydia-Tz is currently working in Tanzania mainland, with its headquarters at Kasulu district of Kigoma region - Tanzania, on youth's matters related to Promoting quality education, civic education, Livelihoods & Agriculture and Health (WASH, Sexual & Reproductive Health and rights).
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 10, 2023
- Business Development
- Flexible schedule, to be discussed as per your availability