Cosmetologist / Hair Dresser Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: MARY FREE BED REHABILITATION HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
Please visit the new page to apply.
We are looking for a certified cosmetologist to provide haircuts and hair styles for patients at Mary Free Bed! Ideally we would like an individual to volunteer 2x per month on set days and work through the list of appointments that we will provide.
- Licensed cosmetologist
- Able to work on own
- Ability to work with individuals with various disabilities
- Able to push wheelchairs
- Must have hair cutting/styling equipment
- Complete COVID Vaccination Status, Annual Influenza Vaccination, TB Test will be done at facility
- Safety/Abuse and Neglect Training- provided by facility
- Fingerprinting- set up by facility
- Provide MFB with Liability Insurance
About MARY FREE BED REHABILITATION HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
235 WEALTHY ST SE, GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49503, US
Restoring hope and freedom through rehabilitation
Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital originated in 1891 when a small group of Grand Rapids women recognized the need for medical care for patients of limited financial means in our community.
235 Wealthy St. SEGrand Rapids, MI 49503
January 10, 2023
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Twice per month, set days