Grants Managing and Writing Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Bay Area Green Tours
We need help managing our grant process and writing grants. You would be taking lead on grant writing, and working with others for research and grant management.
You’ll be working with the founding Director and other interns and volunteers (along with other teams at times-- this is a very collaborative workplace). You’ll have a weekly or biweekly check in with the team. There will be opportunities to work on other projects, but this position is 90% working on grants right now. Everyone is 100% remote. Work can be done during the week or on weekends. We’re an upbeat team and we have big plans. Help us make them happen. Email email@example.comFunctions:
- Manage the grants calendar (proposals, LOIs, reports, etc.)
- Research potential grant funding, regularly conducting thorough searches through GrantStation and any other sources, and staying on top of opportunities as they arise through mailing lists
- Take primary responsibility for drafting all grant proposals, allowing ample time for input and revision by program staff and others
- Submit grant applications prior to the due dates
- Ensure staff stay on top of all grant reports, assisting with the drafting and editing as necessary
- Develop/grow relationships with foundation contacts, coordinating meetings and site visits
- Excellent at writing and communicating
- Experience in grant writing
- Knowledge of grants cycle and fundraising process
- Strong research skills
- Willingness to learn about the organization and ability to quickly become an expert on it
- Fluency in English
- Familiarity with or curiosity about Google Apps
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Oakland, CA 94611
January 9, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME