RESTEM Initiative Community Outreach
ORGANIZATION: RESTEM INITIATIVE
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Work directly with Rural Communities (teachers, students, etc)
- Subgroups each responsible for specific communities.
- Facilitate information about Kits/demonstrations (between RESTEM & community)
- Ensure STEM Kits are utilized , get feedback.
- Having connections (family, etc) with a rural community or speaking another language are very helpful (but not necessary) for this team.
About RESTEM INITIATIVE
1356 MAGNOLIA BEND LOOP, CARY, NC 27519, US
Our mission is to minimize the rural-urban educational divide by enhancing STEM education for the rural community and, preparing, motivating and, inspiring the students for real-world occupations in the STEM fields.
At RESTEM Initiative, our goal is to motivate and inspire rural youth to pursue further education in STEM. Through experimental STEM kits and Webinars, RESTEM Initiative is helping mitigate the rural-to-urban educational divide. So far RESTEM Initiative has distributed 200+ experimental STEM kits and held webinars for over 4000 students, parents, and teachers around the world.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 8, 2023
- 1-2 hours a week