1 person is interested
Web-Based Talent Management Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Location: Web-based - from any location with a strong internet connection
Compensation: Unpaid - voluntary role
Time Commitment: 5-10 hours per week, 1+ year
Team: PROJECT-E: Team International Talent Management Department
PROJECT-E is seeking a passionate and diligent Talent Management Coordinator to support PROJECT-E Team International with its mission to empower women through education.
Who we are:
We are Young, Women-focused, Education- dedicated
PROJECT-E is an International NGO aimed at supporting and empowering the lives of young Ethiopian women, by providing high-quality education through our vocational training program.
We are divided into two main teams: Team International consists of around 40 web-based volunteers based around the world situated within 5 key departments: Fundraising, Finance, Public Relations, Talent Management, our elected Management Board, and project-based volunteers. Team Ethiopia consists of our local staff members based in Addis where our PROJECT-E Hospitality Institute (PEHI) is based and attended by the students we support.
We are all students and professionals working voluntarily in our free time to empower women through education. We want to make an impact - a lasting one. Empowering Ethiopian women through education doesn’t only help those individuals but the entire society. Higher education as key to economic development and ultimately the escape from poverty - that is what we have dedicated ourselves to.
On top of our mission, we make sure that while supporting PROJECT-E's mission our volunteers also develop key skills in leadership, project management and determination by being part of a highly motivated, supportive, and dedicated international team.
What you will do
Responsibilities may include:
- Drafting and advertising volunteer roles for Team International and Team Ethiopia
- Developing and managing recruitment channels
- Selection and onboarding of new volunteers
- Recruitment support, including application review, candidate communications, interviews, and feedback
- Coordination with volunteer managers from each department in PROJECT-E Team International and Team Ethiopia
- Volunteer engagement, including onboarding, account setup
- Creating and managing corporate relationships for volunteer programs
- Supporting HR processes
What we are looking for
- A proactive and independent work style, strong communication skills, the ability to collaborate with an international team spread across the globe
- Personal alignment with PROJECT-E’s mission and values
- Interest in long-term engagement with PROJECT-E and the ability to commit 5-10 hours per week
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
- Experience in the INGO sector, human resources, and/or talent management (desired, but not required)
- Recruitment experience or recruitment administration experience is desired but not essential
- Experience coordinating corporate volunteering programs is desired
- A high level of responsibility and independence
- The possibility of making a substantial difference to the lives of many women throughout the year and the opportunity to give our project your personal touch
- An inspiring work atmosphere in a young and motivated team
- Practical experience in an international non-governmental organisation
- The option of going to Addis Ababa and working for the project on the ground
- Bi-annual meet up opportunities and a chance to connect with other like-minded professionals
How to Apply:
To apply for this opening, please click on the "Apply now" button on the right, attach your CV, and complete all of the required fields. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROJECT-E values diversity and encourages applications from all genders, nationalities, backgrounds, and sections of the community.
By submitting an application for any of PROJECT-E's opportunities, you consent to PROJECT-E using the information you provide therein (i.e., your CV, contact details, and application responses) to assess your application and communicate with you accordingl
C/O: Moritz Kolbe, Guido-Schmitt-Weg 3,, Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg 69126, DE
We want to make an impact - a lasting one. Empowering Ethiopian women through education doesn’t only help those individuals but the entire society. Higher education as key to economic development and ultimately the escape from poverty - that is what we have dedicated ourselves to. Increasing the skill and knowledge level of women is our ultimate goal in order to enable them to live an independent and self-determined life. Besides this project goal in Ethiopia, the PROJECT-E team in Europe has its agenda as well: Empowering others to empower ourselves. We are all students and young professionals working voluntarily in our free time for this goal - we all share great responsibility in young years which allows us to develop our skills in leadership, project management and determination. Hopefully, we can continue motivate young people from all kinds of background to get involved - there is no better way of challenging yourself and investing in your personal development.
PROJECT-E is a non-profit organization originally established in Germany and registered as an international NGO in Ethiopia. Our mission is to provide vocational training as a tool to fight poverty, benefitting young Ethiopian women who are in financial, social or psychological need and do not have access to education. We believe that education is one of the most important foundations to escape poverty. Therefore, PROJECT-E empowers young Ethiopian women to develop their full potential by providing free high-quality training through full sponsorships, leading to a new generation of self-confident and independent women.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 7, 2023
- 5-10 hours per week, 1+ year