Donations Manager - The Walking Right Project
ORGANIZATION: FAMILY DEVELOPMENT AND SAMARITAN FOUNDATION INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
This volunteer opportunity will run from January 21st, 2023 to December 23, 2023 with a three-day orientation and one-week mandatory virtual training. The schedule for this position is flexible. The Donations Manager will perform these duties with the assistance of the Program Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and implement fundraising strategies to grow WRP donations
- Manage and maintain relationship between WRP and donors
- Assists in maintaining the WRP inventory
- Write reports of donations used for each project
Preferred Qualification and Skills:
- Positive attitude, vibrant, energetic, willingness to bring new ideas and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to work independently.
- Confident in speaking with new people from diverse backgrounds.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills.
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and problem-solving skillset
- Strong cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Demonstrate use of computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, and Outlook.
- Must be comfortable with deadlines and have a reliable working computer or laptop.
- Ability to compose and edit correspondence, reports, and summaries
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Open minded and eager to learn new skills, software usage, .... Office.com/training
How to Apply:
- Apply Here: https://forms.office.com/r/3nvxKkLvwM
- Although this is advertised as an unpaid volunteer/internship opportunity, students can use this opportunity to receive credits for their courses or Capstone programs. Stipends can/will be provided to students based on program funds.
At Family Development and Samaritan Foundation, Inc (FDSF), we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best.
Family Development and Samaritan Foundation, Inc (FDSF) is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, or any other protected category.
About FAMILY DEVELOPMENT AND SAMARITAN FOUNDATION INC
PO BOX 4562, UPPER MARLBORO, MD 20775, US
Family Development and Samaritan Foundation (FDSF) is dedicated to empowering and fostering the lives of children and families through quality education and guidance. Primarily, FDSF seeks for the positive growth and development of youth, especially those who are underserved and underrepresented in our community.
The Family Development Samaritan Foundation (FDSF) has a projection for the advancement and personal growth of those we serve. FDSF believes that success is not the attainment of knowledge and skills, but also the impact made by what has been attained. FDSF goes beyond equipping the youth and makes long-lasting impacts that have positively affected generations.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 6, 2023
- Program Management
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- 1 Year (min. 10 hours - max. 15 hours weekly)
- Requirements: Available to begin on start date February 1st, 2023. Able to attend mandatory training. Able to participate in team meetings.