5 people are interested
Marketing & Communications Assistant
ORGANIZATION: Culver Palms Meals On Wheels
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
We seek an experienced volunteer to help create, support and maintain marketing activities. This volunteer position requires knowledge and skills in marketing campaigns and social media management.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing CPMOW'S social media presence by creating content, managing all its platforms, and keeping accounts relevant, innovative, and engaging
- Creating email campaigns regarding our services and fundraising efforts
- Ensuring consistent and professional brand messaging across all marketing initiatives.
- Coordinating, editing, and posting in-house videos
- Follow up on interested respondents
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience.
- Knowledge of CRMs and marketing automation tools (LinkedIn, Facebook, Zoom, Excel, videos,) MailChimp, Microsoft tools, and similar programs
- Ability to handle multiple projects with varied timelines and respond to shifting priorities
- Exceptional problem-solving, writing, and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to establish working relationships both internally and externally.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Culver Palms Meals On Wheels
4427 Overland Avenue, Culver City, CA 90230, US
Culver Palms Meals on Wheels is a movement of neighbors volunteering to deliver healthy and delicious meals to those who cannot prepare their food at home. We serve senior citizens, people with physical or cognitive disabilities, and those who need help during a specific medical situation like recovering from surgery.
We also provide meal support for seniors on fixed incomes who struggle to pay for housing, medicine, and food. We take our community commitment seriously as a provider of nourishment and support services. Our focus is on the health, well-being, and independence of our clients.
4427 Overland AvenueCulver City, CA 90230
January 6, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Background Check
- To be discussed with the volunteer and Executive Director
- See above